08 February, 2011

'How I Became A Knight' by Shane Fitzgerald

Shane wrote this brilliant piece recently about an interesting way to become a knight. It's very imaginative and well written, in fact it could have been written by a much older boy - well done Shane!!!

I worked for King Arthur as a stable boy. It was great. When all the knights were competing at one competition and I was tossing a bale of hay down to a horse the White Knight walked in and the bale of hay landed on him knocking him out. I knew if the White Knight didn't beat the Black Knight King Arthur would lose his castle so I put on the White Knight's armour and went out and beat the Black Knight. That's how I became a knight!

1 comment:

  1. Shane, this story is AWESOME!! It's really cool, I can't wait to read your next story, or maye I will buy your next book of stories in Easons!! Well done, ya little Larrier legend! Mr. O' Leary

    ReplyDelete