28 May, 2014

Alien Invasion by Anton

There was a boy called Anton. He lived in Ireland with his brother, sister and ma and da. Anton and his family were going on their holidays to California. When we were there, I and my family jumped out of the chrome private jet. Then , the military tank brought us to the military. Next, we got out after that. My family and me got into the chopper. The chopper brought us to the mansion we rented. The mansion was 'ginourmous'. When all of us got in, the was a big alien stuck on a wall. I thought there was something suspicious about it because I thought it winked at me. After that mystery Scooby Doo moment, me and my brother Dion went out to the pool. Then, I went in to get my dinner. When I finished my dinner, I also had a look around. Everyone went to bed. I woke up and heard a big noise. I walked down the stairs scared. An alien!! I ran. They got me back with some device. They brought me up to the Attic. They had my family and me tied up. I picked 2 aliens up and threw them down and untied my family. But, there was an alien behind me. He shot my family with a sleeping gun. I jumped out of the window. There was one person. I said Strange aliens took over California. One alien came over and said hi. I said ahh. Then the alien said don't be afraid. I am a friendly alien. ''Oh'!' I said. Then the alien took me on a tour and it was truly amazing. Anton woke up. Oh! It was a dream. I'm still in California. I nearly had a heart attack.     

No comments:

Post a Comment