28 May, 2014

Alien Invasion by David

One day, I just woke up and turned on the news. It said there was a strange pod coming our way. A picture came up on the television. It was a picture of the pod. It was in outer space. A huge part of the pod opened and a rocket came out. It was so fast that it crashed just outside my house. Then, tiny pods came down and aliens came out. They saw me through the window. I ran upstairs and opened the attic. I crawled in and opened the skylight. I crawled up on the roof. There was a ray gun blaster on the roof. It must have fell out of an alien's hand when the tiny pods were coming down. I killed all the aliens but more came out of the rocket. I jumped off the roof and landed on an alien's head and that squished him. I shot the rest but a huge alien about the size of Godzilla came. It had a crystal gem on its forehead. It was so big that it couldn't find me. I climbed on top of him. Then, it felt me on its back but he thought that it was an itch so he scratched his back and I fell in my front yard swimming pool. It saw me getting out of the water. It went crazy. He stomped his feet at me. I jumped on his foot. He lifted up his foot so high that I went in the air. I shot the crystal on his forehead and he died. That was the end of the aliens.

No comments:

Post a Comment